Friday, October 8, 2010

Told you I suck at bloggins....

SEE!!!!!!!!!!! I really suck at blogging! It's been how many days now?

And I've done some awesome stuff since then!







Firstly, thursday was kiddy dye day at Emma's;
We had such an awesome time! Chicken made some new friends, Marshmallow got really REALLY wet with Mr.O, and the Bear got oh so many cuddles. So many chook noises!!!







It really was a fantastic day with fantastic friends. Can't wait to do it again. :D












I REALLY can't wait to start sewing! I went and bought some cheep fat quarters and i got a pattern for a crayon wallet, and one for a simple kids dress.


I can't wait to get started. Borrowing a sewing machine tonight so hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be getting my sew on! Whooo!!!!!!!!

This week has also been a HUGE Mcn Week! So much fluffy mail!!!! I've never been so excited so many times in one week!

1 comment:

  1. Dye day was so awesome :) Chicken was a natural ;)

    ReplyDelete